Atlanta Speeding and Traffic Ticket Lawyer David A. Lipton serves most
counties and cities in throughout the State of Georgia
Cobb County • DeKalb County • Fulton County • Forsyth County • Gwinnett County • Alpharetta
• Atlanta • Austell • Suwanee • Chamblee • Cumming • Decatur • Doraville • Duluth • Dunwoody
• Johns Creek • Kennesaw • Lawrenceville • Marietta • Norcross • Roswell • Sandy Springs
• Smyrna • City of Sylvester • Snellville • Vinings • Sandy Springs • Tift County
• Richmond County • Glynn County • Camden County • Bryan County • Columbia County
• Forsyth County • Butts County • Atkinson County • Morgan County • Lowndes County
• Echols County • McIntosh County • Cook County •Turner County
• Monroe County • Stewart County • Candler County • Green County • Telfair County
• McDuffie County • Liberty County • Banks County • Catoosa County • Evans County
• Wayne County • Harris County • Terrell County • Bleckley County • Harralson County
• Jefferson County • Chattooga County • Coffee County • Bulloch County • Lamar County
• Carroll County • Putnam County • Laurens County • Hart County • Brantley County
• Worth County • Long County • Hancock County • Warren County • Wheeler County
• Twiggs County • Screven County • Jones County • Gordon County • Treutlen County
• Bibb County • Talbot County • Murray County
The law offices of David A. Lipton have been serving the metro Atlanta area for over 19 years. We specialize in helping clients with traffic and speeding tickets throughout the State of Georgia. Our law firm has a proven record of success.
We have developed a highly specialized division of our firm that deals only with traffic and speeding issues. We are practicing in the courts where your ticket will be prosecuted on a day to day, month to month, and year to year basis.
We do all the work and appear on your behalf whenever needed.
Save Money on fines, court costs, and car insurance premiums.
Save Time: Frequently no court visit, no office visit and no missed work.
Avoid Stress: We will represent you in court. No need to face the judge, the prosecutor or the police officer to argue your ticket. No courthouse visit..... no court house hassles and lines.
No Office Visit Necessary
Call Attorney David Lipton 24 Hours a Day at 770-797-9968 for a Free Consultation
David A. Lipton
Attorney at Law
8237 Dunwoody Place
Atlanta, Georgia 30350
Phone (770) 797-9968
Fax (770) 797-9967
All information contained herein is provided for the purpose of providing basic information only and should not be construed as formal legal advice. The authors disclaim any and all liability resulting from reliance upon such information. You are strongly encouraged to seek professional legal advice before relying upon any of the information contained herein. Legal advice should be sought directly from a properly retained lawyer or attorney.